NYC September 6, 2012
With the Spring/Summer 2013 shows off to a brisk start. We can already speak to what we see as emerging trends:
– Cropped tapered pants: Pants will have a new sense of subtle volume, with sporty details such as drawstrings added which will update basic silhouettes and create a fresh look.
– Tailored coordinates: The look of coordinates will evolve into a more sophisticated and glamorous style.
– Longer-length shorts: Shorts will have a tailored slim-fit cuffed short with flat-front detailing and a medium rise.
– Shirt dresses: Silhouettes will be designed for everyone in mind, from minimal looks with utility snaps and sharp detailing, to military and safari updates, with a cinched waist and/or trench details.
– Woven tees: Tees will have a simple round neck coupled with a wider square-cut cocooning sleeve.